5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

? For those that have the 25 limited level 1 or tungsten

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am confused again. My truck has suddenly started showing lights on the far right and left side of the instrument panel see pic below. I know it’s part of the cruise control. But when I picked my truck up they were not on at all. Now they stay on all the time in white. Even when I have the cruise control settings turned off. Do your trucks look like this also? My picture only captured the left side light but it is the same on the right side long half u shaped light.

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 38
I know mine turn green when the hands free driving is in use and they turn red when it wants you to put your hands back on the wheel. Not sure about the white. I think mine stay white as well.

I am confused again. My truck has suddenly started showing lights on the far right and left side of the instrument panel see pic below. I know it’s part of the cruise control. But when I picked my truck up they were not on at all. Now they stay on all the time in white. Even when I have the cruise control settings turned off. Do your trucks look like this also? My picture only captured the left side light but it is the same on the right side long half u shaped light.
If you’re referring to the white lighting I circled in your pic, they are always supposed to be on whenever the cluster is on.
IMG_0971.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back