5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those of you that ordered your trucks, are you happy ?

cw_mi

Reaction score
I ordered a Crew cab, 6'4" box , 4wd, Laramie Sport Offroad pkg, Level 2 8.4" screen , bed pkg and tow pkg.
I've currently got around 150 miles on the truck and am totally happy with my choices. There are only two things that kind of stick out for me, not totally unhappy but wish it could be different. I was surprised that it came with chrome mirrors. I thought with the sport pkg they would be black. Also, and this is my fault, i would rather have a limited slip diff, than the E locker.

Other than that, totally happy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I ordered a Crew cab, 6'4" box , 4wd, Laramie Sport Offroad pkg, Level 2 8.4" screen , bed pkg and tow pkg.
I've currently got around 150 miles on the truck and am totally happy with my choices. There are only two things that kind of stick out for me, not totally unhappy but wish it could be different. I was surprised that it came with chrome mirrors. I thought with the sport pkg they would be black. Also, and this is my fault, i would rather have a limited slip diff, than the E locker.

Yes I originally ordered the E locker but I was still able to change my order 5 days after to limited slip. Much more practical for normal driving conditions.

Yog

Reaction score
Very happy. Also not a chrome fan so got the sport package (not chromed on mine)....only minor thing is I'd have liked an option for the LED light package for my Bighorn...but not a huge deal

NYRAM

Reaction score
I’m happy with mine. Kinda wished I got the 33 gallon tank but It’s not my daily driver.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Absolutely happy, ordered my first truck, then changed my mind on some things, ordered a second truck which I have now. Glad I made those changes, no regrets!(y)

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very happy!
The window sticker has my name on it.

The added go rhino boards and magnaflow exhaust make it a solid 10/10.
This truck is the best fit for me and my needs of any on the market, bar none.

Creep0321

Reaction score

I’m pretty sure it’s the tow package that gave you the large, non power folding non heated tow mirrors.

cw_mi

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s the tow package that gave you the large, non power folding non heated tow mirrors.
Which is fine, i wanted those, just surprised they were chrome. And they are heated, just not the small blind spot part.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
Very happy camper all around! Got everything I wanted except at the time of order, Patriot Blue was not available. Loving the Ivory though. Still searching for the missing bed extender hooks, though. Shame they got rid of that feature. Love the RamBoxes however, not fond of the fact that aftermarkets have not caught up in their product lines. @ChadT, right! Seeing my name on sticker was pretty cool!:cool:

79 300

Reaction score
I am very happy with my ordered truck. The main reason I ordered was just about every one on the dealer's lots had the tow mirrors, and practically none had the limited slip differential. Getting the exact truck you want is the only way to go in my opinion. Why settle for something "close" when spending this much? And it was pretty cool when I saw my name on the window sticker.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Feels like a sports car compared to my 2017 F-250. Just wished Rugged Brown was available when I ordered.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where on the window sticker is your name?

Right up at the top, if you special ordered it. It's also only on the printed copy. It won't show up if you are pulling the electronic version.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Right up at the top, if you special ordered it. It's also only on the printed copy. It won't show up if you are pulling the electronic version.
Ah ok, I did order it, but was looking at the digital as I won’t pick it up until April 2. Unfortunately.

klail

Reaction score
I’m happy with mine. Kinda wished I got the 33 gallon tank but It’s not my daily driver.
Ditto! I love everything about mine so far but I wish I had ordered the 33 gallon tank. It goes through gas too quickly.
I am very happy with my ordered truck. The main reason I ordered was just about every one on the dealer's lots had the tow mirrors, and practically none had the limited slip differential. Getting the exact truck you want is the only way to go in my opinion. Why settle for something "close" when spending this much? And it was pretty cool when I saw my name on the window sticker.
It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to find without the trailer tow mirrors. That is one feature that I absolutely refused to get. I wanted the surround view cameras primarily (power folding is a plus) and I am SOOO glad I didn't cave. I only have about 4 inches of room to spare in my garage and the front camera sure makes it easier to park.

Users who are viewing this thread