5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the 'Gram

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't really see any specific thread for this so I'll start one. Drop your IG handles below, I need more Ram's to follow since I just changed the name of my Mustang account. @razorcrest1500

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wish I could but sadly I don’t have a single online account, good luck with this though. :)

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are you asking for? I'm assuming I'd know if I had what you're requesting, but I'm curious to know what you're talking about. What's an IG handle?

thrillracing

Reaction score
@ThrillRacing76

No truck pics yet as it’s on order.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Instagram username
Thanks for the response. That explains why I didn't know...no social media for me. I used to use FB but then I decided I wanted to have a real life. No judgement towards anyone else here, I just found myself in front of my computer or on my phone way too much.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. That explains why I didn't know...no social media for me. I used to use FB but then I decided I wanted to have a real life. No judgement towards anyone else here, I just found myself in front of my computer or on my phone way too much.
I like instagram because its just pictures and video clips. You can pretty much find a following for whatever you are into.

Users who are viewing this thread