5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all you first responders out there..

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Nope. In fact while transporting a patient yesterday I had a lady start moving over, then back into the left lane blocking me. She then stopped dead in her tracks in the left lane of a 4 lane split roadway and didn't move for 30 seconds despite that all she had to do was pull right in front of the 3 other cars that yielded. 14 front facing lights, dual tone siren and air horn did nothing. That about topped the stupid I've seen.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. In fact while transporting a patient yesterday I had a lady start moving over, then back into the left lane blocking me. She then stopped dead in her tracks in the left lane of a 4 lane split roadway and didn't move for 30 seconds despite that all she had to do was pull right in front of the 3 other cars that yielded. 14 front facing lights, dual tone siren and air horn did nothing. That about topped the stupid I've seen.
I like when you're coming to a red light and turn lane is WIDE open, but yet, there's one person in the group that thinks it's a good idea to move from where they are at and go to the turn lane in an attempt to get out of your way. I just don't get it.

R

Rob5589

People are freakin idiots. We have had people flip us off when they were stopped by the opticom :rolleyes:

Apparently they had somewhere to go more important than we did :ROFLMAO:

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
People are freakin idiots. We have had people flip us off when they were stopped by the opticom :rolleyes:

Apparently they had somewhere to go more important than we did :ROFLMAO:
We had a guy blow his horn at us the other day while we were stopped to let pedestrians cross IN THE CROSSWALK while at our local grocery store. Ya know, kinda like the law requires everyone to do.. smh

Mardem

Reaction score
How many of you guys have your truck set up with emergency lights? I use my truck to respond directly to medical scenes or to the station if it's a call that requires an engine. Lets see you setups!

My setup includes - Feniex Fusion ILB, Soundoff mPowers in the grille, a soundoff headlight flasher, feniex fusions under the running boards, fusions under the tailgate and tail light flasher. All controlled by a Feniex Mini 4200.

Since the making of the video, I have added T3s in the rear window and disabled the white flashing license plate light - that wasn't intended to flash, I just wired it in wrong. Opinions welcome

Mods, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.
I just picked up my 2020 Bighorn and was wondering where you trapped into 12V ? Did you go right off the battery ? I ran a similar setup in my 2015 and want my 20 to be even nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread