5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

footwell lights

irondj

Reaction score
I changed my 2019 lights easy, seems they changed the 2021 footwell design. How do you change the bulbs?

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just had another member give me some info on this. You likely have the LED option and not the halogen bulb. Paragoptics was recommended to me and unfortunately, that is the only option that I have seen that will work so far.

Once you pop the light out of the lower dash panel and disconnect the harness, you can take a small pick or screwdriver to pry the plastic apart. This will give you access to the LED board inside.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 53

irondj

Reaction score
I just had another member give me some info on this. You likely have the LED option and not the halogen bulb. Paragoptics was recommended to me and unfortunately, that is the only option that I have seen that will work so far.

Once you pop the light out of the lower dash panel and disconnect the harness, you can take a small pick or screwdriver to pry the plastic apart. This will give you access to the LED board inside.
can that bulb be replaced? they aren't very bright

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online