5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fog lights on with DRL?

Joshua022

Reaction score
Is it possible to get my fog lights to come on with my NON-Led style DRLs? Maybe a fuse tap?

redneck

Reaction score
i have been searching for a thread on how to do the ALL ON HEADLIGHT MOD did on my gmc hi low & foglight all on at once lights up the road nice

Kibro2

Reaction score
Search Tazor DT.... It’s a module that allows for fogs to not drop out when high beams are on along with abilities to unlock many other useful features.

redneck

Reaction score
just did a search on it sounds good can you unplug it after the changes are made? and does it leave a foot print in the computer that the dealer could see when in for service

Kibro2

Reaction score
just did a search on it sounds good can you unplug it after the changes are made? and does it leave a foot print in the computer that the dealer could see when in for service
Some features like tire size change and TPMS are active without being installed.. Other features are “live “ and require it to remain plugged in all times. Got to Tazor websight and you can see a list of both.. I just purchased two weeks back and mine is plugged in all times and thus far I love many of the features.. power folding mirrors with ignition on and off is my favorite one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread