5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog lights Flickering

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2020 Rebel with a little of 2K miles. So my normal night ride is headlights with for lights on. I am pretty certain that normal function is that if I turn on the bright lights, the fog lights will turn off, at least that is what mine has done since day one. Last night I was driving with the brights on and kept noticing a light going on and off. I got out and could see that the driver's side fog light was going on an off...passenger side was staying off. I haven't called the dealer yet, but just wondering if anybody has heard of or experienced this. Looking to get some info before taking it in.

CJ.

Reaction score
If the fog lights aren't turned on, the light on each side will come on when you turn the wheel passed x number of degrees in that direction. I guess it's supposed to help you see around the corner? Were your wheels turned when you got out to look?

H2opro4

Reaction score
If the fog lights aren't turned on, the light on each side will come on when you turn the wheel passed x number of degrees in that direction. I guess it's supposed to help you see around the corner? Were your wheels turned when you got out to look?
I am so glad I read this, I thought something was wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread