5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog lights and 12 inch screen

Rj647

Reaction score
How can I make my fog lights stay on all the time. Also on big screen can you play movies or you tube when CarPlay and or mirroring of I phone is on. ? Thx in advance.

Carchibald

Reaction score
Pretty sure that they will not stay on all the time, they will only be on with low beams and will go out when your hi beams are on.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How can I make my fog lights stay on all the time. Also on big screen can you play movies or you tube when CarPlay and or mirroring of I phone is on. ? Thx in advance.
If you’re just asking about having them “remember” to come on whenever your headlights are on, then leave your headlights on auto, enable the fog lights when the headlights are on, and then set your seat memory profile. (You may not even need the last step, but I typically do this whenever I change a setting, as lots of options are tied to this.)

derp

Reaction score
button and no.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On mine my fog lights stay on with parking lights, low beams, and flash to pass high beams (pull back on the lever). If I put high beams on by pushing the lever forward they turn off. They come on automatically if I turned the truck off with them on previously.

Not bashing you, but make sure you're hitting the fog light button and not the cargo light button. Coming from a Nissan it confused me for a bit at first, and I kept pressing the cargo light button wondering why it wasn't working.

Users who are viewing this thread