5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog light recommendation

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Hey guys. I had a halogen big horn that I upgraded the headlights to the oem mid level led headlights. Looking for thoughts on what fog light would come closest to matching the color temperature of the headlights. Looking at the morimoto xb, but have read some bad reviews.

brawler1588

Reaction score
I am I big fan of the xenon led pro kits they use heat find instead if fans so they have a less chance of failure that's what I have in my low and high beam but with that said I am running the deAuto leds in my fogs they are a dual beam that are white and yellow so when you want white you got it and yellow when you want it check them out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Miguel

Reaction score
I used SLF LED Fog Light Bulbs, easy plug and play and the color is very similar, no error codes

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys. I had a halogen big horn that I upgraded the headlights to the oem mid level led headlights. Looking for thoughts on what fog light would come closest to matching the color temperature of the headlights. Looking at the morimoto xb, but have read some bad reviews.
I have the Morimotos XBs. The color matches perfect, but they do flicker slightly. It’s almost undetectable but it is present. I just live with it because it’s only noticeable when I look at the light cast onto a white wall or garage door, etc. it’s not noticeable when looking directly at the lights themselves. Others on this forum have had no such issues.

Otherwise, they work fine. I’ve had them for around 6 or 7 months now with no other issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online