5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNG

FlyGuyy

Reaction score
New to the forum. I Drove a 2013 1500 Bighorn for 11 years and 230,000 miles before the lifters started to go after some bad gas. I just replaced her with a clean 2021 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab with 20k miles on it a couple days ago. I quickly found this forum to be quite helpful so I figured I would sign up and introduce myself.

She is sexy, I love the black on blacked-out look. The trifold bed cover is good enough for now. I prefer a retractable one but I’ll see how this one goes for a while before I decide if I’ll keep it or not. The Previous owner was kind enough to install the Ready Lift front leveling kit which really helps. The stock 33” tires are fine for now. I’d love to put 35’s on when these wear out, but that will take some more research. I prefer the look of factory wheels and I’d love to keep them, but my initial research suggests that 35’s are not compatible w/o a wheel change?

Today I went through the manual and got everything set up and programmed; and I ordered under-seat storage, fold away bed step, 2 swing-out bed mounted tool/cargo storage boxes, and some step rails that I’ll be installing next weekend.

I’d love to put a sleek black camper shell on this thing, but I just found out how much they cost and I’m still a little shocked tbh. I guess I’ll keep an eye out for something used for a while, or go a different direction.

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2544.jpeg
    IMG_2544.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2513.jpeg
    IMG_2513.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 18

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. She’s a beaut for sure! You can fit 35’s on those Rebel rims. But just like any wheel/tire choice, other factors come into play but there’s always a solution. Lol. The fun is finding the solution that lines up with your taste. Good Luck brother.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome - Good looking ride!

Users who are viewing this thread