5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster Super 44 and Ram Logo Door sills/Xpel firm protection on the door threshold.

Scjon03

Reaction score
Just to share a video and some pictures of little mods I did. The Door sills with the Ram lettering. Looks better than the stock pain ones the Laramie comes with, plus they scratch very easily. I put clear firm on the new sills to prevent scratching plus the Weathertech mats covers up the sills anyways. Also put XPEL firm on the thresholds itself. My last truck people coming in and out scratch the hell out of them. So this time I put the firm on it to protect the paint. I also installed Flowmasters Super 44's. The sound quality of the video sucks compare what it actually sounds like but its good enough. I try getting another video but it was the same. The exhaust is loud but not too loud or too quiet. I left all the resonators on, just replaced the exhaust. That was a cool start up.

Attachments

• DSCN1125.JPG
    DSCN1125.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN1126.JPG
    DSCN1126.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1127.JPG
    DSCN1127.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN1128.JPG
    DSCN1128.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN1129.JPG
    DSCN1129.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Xmetal

Reaction score
I have the Super 44, as part of the American Thunder catback. Probably could have saved some money and just swapped the muffler, but I’m very pleased with the sound!
Your truck sounded perfect, I’ll probably go with the same system.

Users who are viewing this thread