5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster FlowFX 5.7 2019 Ram

deanfx

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. The instructions say that you should put a 1" weld on the pipe. Are you planning on doing that?

Also, mine will be here Tuesday, I wish I would have ordered from Jegs, I used Summit and have waited a week with their free shipping.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Super nice set up. If I had the money sitting around I’d play that tune.

deanfx

Reaction score
Got my FX installed and man does it sound great. Now the noise cancellation stuff in my truck is acting crazy

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@d_wiley51 thanks for the before, after and install video. Will help peeps here(y). Much appreciated taking your time to do it

deanfx

Reaction score
Like what ?
At 70mph the anc was trying to cover up the exhaust sound. Dealership updated vnc and all is well now. But this mufffler is mellow then you hammer it and it lights up. Love it

machz

Reaction score
At 70mph the anc was trying to cover up the exhaust sound. Dealership updated vnc and all is well now. But this mufffler is mellow then you hammer it and it lights up. Love it

Great thanks for the information. Fingers crossed I'm going to install mine this weekend.

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Would installing the FlowFX void the factory or extended warranty?

jaychris

Reaction score
How did you remove the muffler wire hangars from the mounts without damage? I see the flanged ends and the mounts don't seem that flexible.

jaychris

Reaction score

What did it sound like and what did you tell your dealership? And what did the update actually do? I wonder because I notice that at freeway speeds, I get little hits of sound even when the speed isn't changing. It's not super annoying, but it made me think of your post here.

deanfx

Reaction score
What did it sound like and what did you tell your dealership? And what did the update actually do? I wonder because I notice that at freeway speeds, I get little hits of sound even when the speed isn't changing. It's not super annoying, but it made me think of your post here.
I told them that there is a problem with the ambient sound system and that I knew there was an update for the issue. They fixed it immediately

Users who are viewing this thread