5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flame Red/Black Crystal and Fuel Reaction Wheels?

ksneubec

Reaction score
Anyone have a Flame Red truck (two tone black crystal for bonus points) with Fuel Reaction Wheels, or another Fuel wheel that has the candy red accents on it? Trying to decide if the reds are close enough in color to look good together. Searching the forum only led me to a grey truck with that wheelset. Thanks.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
be5682c7b05b5d84b3639ba246c60fb7.jpg

Best thing for you would be to take a good side pic of your truck, and then find somebody to photoshop the Fuel wheel ya want on it …. That’s what I did with the color matched Fuel Avengers on mine …. Color matching the RAM grill letters as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's not a good way to determine if the colors match. I can change the colors in Photoshop to be a perfect match, or completely different. If the truck photo was taken in different lighting than the wheels, the reds won't show their true color. The OP needs to see how close the reds match in the same lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread