5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIX***Cabin Noise/Booming / Rattle

sinn

Reaction score
I took a chance with that website and I got the harness today. Let me tell you that it worked like a charm. The part is high quality, the customer service awesome and shipping was very fast.
Do they accept paypal or just credit card? I see their price is down to $15 now...

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For those who have done this mod, is sound quality improved when disabling ANC?
Some improvement for the 6 speaker 8.4, maybe less muddy. What also improved sound quality was fading a little to the front. I prefer fading to the rears but that sounded terrible, like the system was starving for power and the volume would lower itself during heavy parts of a song

Ckelly14

Reaction score
Does anyone know the full color code? Looking to tap a rear speaker (+ , -) for an LC2i

rustyw007

Reaction score
Just read this entire thread. Thanks so much to the OP and all who added to it! It was so informative. Obviously, some time has passed since the original post but all the info still seems to apply.

As an FYI - I ordered my ANC bypass from Crutchfield (for my 2020 RAM 2500). It was $9.99 + shipping and as a bonus I got the free "install guide/build sheet" for my specific vehicle to boot. I will be doing a simple upgrade later, just speaker replacement and a powered sub so I figured I'd get the ANC taken care of first. I'm curios to see what, if any, difference I can detect from the stock setup once disabled.

Kb24

Reaction score
I'm having a heck of a time, trying to unpin these wires! Is there a video demonstrating how to do it? (I'm extremely new to wire harness projects).
I've tried paper clips, and the wife's hair pins etc. I can't seem to get these to pop loose.
Any extra tips? I feel pretty "simple" not able to get these pins out.
Thanks!
Is there anyone who can help me locate my ANC box? I have a 2020 ram 1500 warlock and the box isn’t under the seats. I can’t find it and it’s driving me crazy

KRField

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can help me locate my ANC box? I have a 2020 ram 1500 warlock and the box isn’t under the seats. I can’t find it and it’s driving me crazy

Yours being a DS/4th Gen platform I don’t believe you’ve ANC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beaker7130

Reaction score
Hey I just tried to pull the wires and the radio works and the call/voice command microphone works I'm going on a 5 hour road trip will keep posted on my 2019 1500 rebel thank you again

Beaker7130

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just want to say it worked we loaded the back seat with a few bags and other stuff normally enough to set off the Noise and didn't hear a thing for the whole 5 hour ride there and 5 hours back yes there is more outside noise but it's way better then hearing that droning sound plus you get more engine noise witch is always good 👍 thank you again best way to pull the wires are a fine point pin

Users who are viewing this thread