5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIX Air Suspension Stuck. Lights blinking.

AstroBacon

Reaction score
Ok, so I ran into this problem today while disconnecting my trailer. The air suspension would not lower. Was stuck with the top and bottom lights blinking on the controls.

Hopefully this helps someone googling around the internet. I know I did and couldn't find a solution that didn't involve bringing it to the dealer.

Here's what happened. The ball on the trailer got stuck and while raising the trailer hitch, it raised the rear of the truck. The air suspension kicked in for some reason and it continued to raise the rear, but the front end did not.
Once I realized that had happened, I couldn't get the truck to lower and the trailer hitch was as high as it could go, so my trailer would not come off.

I fixed this by shutting off the truck, then pulling and reinstalling the air suspension fuse.

Rocket72

Reaction score
Ok, so I ran into this problem today while disconnecting my trailer. The air suspension would not lower. Was stuck with the top and bottom lights blinking on the controls.

Hopefully this helps someone googling around the internet. I know I did and couldn't find a solution that didn't involve bringing it to the dealer.

Here's what happened. The ball on the trailer got stuck and while raising the trailer hitch, it raised the rear of the truck. The air suspension kicked in for some reason and it continued to raise the rear, but the front end did not.
Once I realized that had happened, I couldn't get the truck to lower and the trailer hitch was as high as it could go, so my trailer would not come off.

I fixed this by shutting off the truck, then pulling and reinstalling the air suspension fuse.
Sounds like it went into Jack mode. Go into settings then suspension then Jack mode

Users who are viewing this thread