5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit Questions: BFG KO2 LT275/65R20 on stock Limited with air suspension

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the KO2's at 275/65 will fit the stock '19 Limited with no issues or rubbing. Stock size is 275/55 but I want an E rated tire for pulling a trailer, not D (275/55). Has anyone put these on, and how is the ride and road noise? Want to make sure before I pay $1,200 for them.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I cannot confirm if they'll fit your truck, mine has the Off Road Package and it is leveled. You will notice a ride difference, they are heavier tires than stock but they are smooth. Give them about 1k to break in and they'll get smoother.

Autoplay

Reaction score
I’m interested too! I’ve ran nothing but BFG AT’s on all my Rams(4 of em since 01) and have had mucho success with em. My 14 Ram,and my current Ram,have cheap factory installed rubber,and with my 19,don’t plan on running them over 20,000.

On my 04 2500,I ran a 10 ply version of em,and carrying loads was never a prob,along with getting over 50,000 miles out of them(rotated em every 5-6000 miles too).

Current factory rubber showing outer wear(CHEAP tires)along with rubber wearing down faster than the BFG AT’s. I don’t corner hard either.

Cmerkert,you seeing any abnormal wear with yours? I’m over 9000 miles currently.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m interested too! I’ve ran nothing but BFG AT’s on all my Rams(4 of em since 01) and have had mucho success with em. My 14 Ram,and my current Ram,have cheap factory installed rubber,and with my 19,don’t plan on running them over 20,000.

On my 04 2500,I ran a 10 ply version of em,and carrying loads was never a prob,along with getting over 50,000 miles out of them(rotated em every 5-6000 miles too).

Current factory rubber showing outer wear(CHEAP tires)along with rubber wearing down faster than the BFG AT’s. I don’t corner hard either.

Cmerkert,you seeing any abnormal wear with yours? I’m over 9000 miles currently.
Just crossed the 1000 mile marker so too early to tell. I'm going to be pulling in 8,000 lb travel trailer this summer so I'm upgrading to errated tires anyway to handle the weight. Planning on putting on BF Goodrich KO2 tomorrow morning I believe there is a P rated version and an E rated version I'll need to ask some questions at the tire store before I have them switched. I'll save the stock bridgestone's for my old 2013 Avalanche which my wife drives now. Windows need new tires I'll just put the stock Duelers on her truck

cra1g

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the KO2's at 275/65 will fit the stock '19 Limited with no issues or rubbing. Stock size is 275/55 but I want an E rated tire for pulling a trailer, not D (275/55). Has anyone put these on, and how is the ride and road noise? Want to make sure before I pay $1,200 for them.

This guy is running 35x12.5R20 KO2s on a Limited without the Off-Road Group. They're both wider and taller than the 275/65 according to BFG's site--you should be just fine.

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
I have had BFG and they are great tires but soft and wear fast. I am a cooper man but so far I’m super impressed with the Faulkens that came with the OR group. I’ve had them in some mud and sand and they did great. Mpg is good too and reportedly they wear like iron unlike the BFG. I need good reasonably aggressive tires and I have to say I’ll likely stick with these over coopers which have been my preference for years

Users who are viewing this thread