5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First truck as well....

RueferChi

Reaction score
Hey All - I just ordered a Limited per my signature on 12/17 and I'm currently in D-1 status. First truck for me (since my Dad's beater truck when I was a kid) and I just decided to get a truck for kicks and the utility. I'm currently driving a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT that I'll be trading in. Before that, I had a couple of Wranglers and I went through a few year BMW stint with a 335 and then a loaded 435.

Really looking forward to the new truck! I'll be adding a Magnaflow catback, maybe a level and possibly wheels/tires. Not sure how I'll like the setup that comes with the ORG.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I traded in a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT on my 2019 Ram as well. I was the original owner and only had 17,000 miles on it. It was a great vehicle but it wasn't too difficult to part with since my wife and I bought a new 2018 Durango SRT. The wife wanted a three seater to haul around the grandkids. The Durango runs just like the JGC except the factory exhaust is much more "gnarly." I love the sound! Here's a picture of the two of them parked in the garage:

DSCN1318.JPG

RueferChi

Reaction score
I traded in a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT on my 2019 Ram as well. I was the original owner and only had 17,000 miles on it. It was a great vehicle but it wasn't too difficult to part with since my wife and I bought a new 2018 Durango SRT. The wife wanted a three seater to haul around the grandkids. The Durango runs just like the JGC except the factory exhaust is much more "gnarly." I love the sound! Here's a picture of the two of them parked in the garage:

View attachment 13086
Good looking stable you got there! I'd love to keep the SRT for the wife, but I'd have to pry her Wrangler out of her cold, dead hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/