5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First-time Ram owner...

JoeRam

Reaction score
Congratulation's!!! May the fun begin

Reactions: obz

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ohhhh you just wait this forum is the best place to see and learn new stuff but can run that pocketbook WAAAYYYYY up lol! But congratulation I hope you enjoy it because they are a lot of fun.

Av1

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck! :cool:

Browsing the forum is a good resource for future mods.

I enjoy seeing what new things members have done to their Rams.

obz

Reaction score
Going for a "Night Edition" vibe that I'll make my own. I love to work on my cars and this one should be fun. I've already got a ton of parts on order. Wheels should be in this week.

obz

Reaction score
welcome
please tells us a little about your truck

It's a 2020 with 29K miles. Picked it up for $38K. 5.7 hemi - not an etorque. Has the 12" screen in the center, but all cloth interior. I was looking for the 12" screen, but was having a hard time finding one in a Bighorn locally. Lucked out on this guy plus it's white - my favorite color of truck!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It's a 2020 with 29K miles. Picked it up for $38K. 5.7 hemi - not an etorque. Has the 12" screen in the center, but all cloth interior. I was looking for the 12" screen, but was having a hard time finding one in a Bighorn locally. Lucked out on this guy plus it's white - my favorite color of truck!
if you are not sure of history change the fluids and rotate tires

post a pic

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! A ton of knowledge on this forum, as well as a ton of us who have no problem helping you spend your money wisely! Good luck, and enjoy your “new to you” RAM! 👍

obz

Reaction score
if you are not sure of history change the fluids and rotate tires

post a pic

Definitely needs new tires. I swear all the miles were put on the same set. I've got wheels and tires on order. Should be here any day - along with the level.

Users who are viewing this thread