5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time Ram Owner

Dave L

Reaction score
Hi,
Glad to be a new Ram owner. I have a slightly used 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 3.6 with etorque. As a former jeep owner and jeep forum member, I'm glad this forum exists to provide a great amount of info. Hope this site is helpful to me as it has been so far for the foreseeable and look forward to helping anyone if can as I learn about this truck. Thanks

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. Update us on your average gas mileage, any ET issues and anything else you feel is noteworthy, thanks!

ALT_F13

Reaction score
Hi,
Glad to be a new Ram owner. I have a slightly used 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 3.6 with etorque. As a former jeep owner and jeep forum member, I'm glad this forum exists to provide a great amount of info. Hope this site is helpful to me as it has been so far for the foreseeable and look forward to helping anyone if can as I learn about this truck. Thanks
Great to see Jeep guys moving to the world of 5th gen Rams :) Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/