5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time Ram Owner!

CPenn1086

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Picked up my new Ram last week and never stopped in here to introduce myself and show it off -

After renting more of these then I can count for work travel, it was time to get my own!

Ram 1.jpg

Ram 2.jpg

It is a 2020 Laramie Sport with the following options -
  • 5.7 Hemi eTorque Engine
  • 3.92 Rear Axle
  • Customer Preferred Package 27H (Sport Appearance)
  • Bed Utility Group
  • Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
  • Harmon Kardon Premium Sound
  • Uconnect 12" with Nav
  • 26 Gallon Fuel Tank
It took me over a month to find EXACTLY what I was looking for and I am glad I was patient. This is easily the nicest vehicle I have ever owned and I hope to keep her for a long time.

Just had the front windows tinted this week and ordered a Truxedo Sentry CT Rollback cover. Undecided if I want side steps yet, honestly thinking about investing in some just to protect myself from door dings (if that actually works).

Anyway - I am excited to be here and learn as much as I can about this truck!

Chris

myles

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Lots of good info on here for pretty much any mods you may want to do.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Picked up my new Ram last week and never stopped in here to introduce myself and show it off -

After renting more of these then I can count for work travel, it was time to get my own!

View attachment 71132

View attachment 71133

It is a 2020 Laramie Sport with the following options -
  • 5.7 Hemi eTorque Engine
  • 3.92 Rear Axle
  • Customer Preferred Package 27H (Sport Appearance)
  • Bed Utility Group
  • Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
  • Harmon Kardon Premium Sound
  • Uconnect 12" with Nav
  • 26 Gallon Fuel Tank
It took me over a month to find EXACTLY what I was looking for and I am glad I was patient. This is easily the nicest vehicle I have ever owned and I hope to keep her for a long time.

Just had the front windows tinted this week and ordered a Truxedo Sentry CT Rollback cover. Undecided if I want side steps yet, honestly thinking about investing in some just to protect myself from door dings (if that actually works).

Anyway - I am excited to be here and learn as much as I can about this truck!

Chris
Very nice looking Ram! I like your idea regarding the side steps...never thought of that before. I guess if they stick out far enough they would definitely help

Users who are viewing this thread