5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time RAM owner

JRD

Reaction score
Just bought my first Ram, 2019 1500 Laramie.

So far i love it, i love how smooth it rides so i think it may stay pretty stock aside from a few things.

i look forward to checking out everyones builds, and asking stupid questions.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

So far i love it, i love how smooth it rides so i think it may stay pretty stock aside from a few things.

Welcome to the forums. Pls search before asking ‘stupid’ questions... :)

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Welcome. I agree on how smooth the ride is, I have had a few truck, all leveled or lifted, and big tires. This one I might have to leave alone because I dont want to sacrifice that ride or even more importantly the warranty on all the suspension parts that they would blame on anything I do to it. Good luck with your truck!

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Welcome!
Just remember, there are no stupid questions. Maybe some dumb ones but....................

JRD

Reaction score
Welcome. I agree on how smooth the ride is, I have had a few truck, all leveled or lifted, and big tires. This one I might have to leave alone because I dont want to sacrifice that ride or even more importantly the warranty on all the suspension parts that they would blame on anything I do to it. Good luck with your truck!
Is there a noticeable difference in ride quality after leveling the truck? I’ve been considering leveling mine, but seems like the aren’t many options with the air suspension

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Is there a noticeable difference in ride quality after leveling the truck? I’ve been considering leveling mine, but seems like the aren’t many options with the air suspension
In other trucks I have leveled with a spacer that goes ontop of the strut, the ride became noticeably harsher. Not sure if that is the case with the new RAM because some people say the ride did not change when they leveled theirs.

JRD

Reaction score
In other trucks I have leveled with a spacer that goes ontop of the strut, the ride became noticeably harsher. Not sure if that is the case with the new RAM because some people say the ride did not change when they leveled theirs.
Hmm I may give it a try, I have a few other things I need to do first but I’d like to level it. Not really interested in lifting as i park in a garage

Motomikep

Reaction score
I too have the Air Ride suspension and want to level front couple inches. Haven't found anyone who offers a leveling kit for Air Ride. When in need for new tires, want to run 35's

JRD

Reaction score
I too have the Air Ride suspension and want to level front couple inches. Haven't found anyone who offers a leveling kit for Air Ride. When in need for new tires, want to run 35's
The only thing I’ve seen mentioned is revel links w/ daystar spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread