5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time Ram owner

Mariner

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been a long windy road but I finally made my way to Ram. I’ve owned everything but a GM product.. So far I’m impressed. I went with the 2x4 Bighorn in gray. Had a few issues so far but it’s to be expected in a new generation. I bought it mainly to tow my boat, and I love how easily it does so. Anyways glad to be here!

Attachments

• AE377C3F-4555-476D-941A-38AE03DC4BE9.jpeg
    AE377C3F-4555-476D-941A-38AE03DC4BE9.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 22

ZeroSeVen

Reaction score
Welcome... I believe you are the third granite crystal metallic that I welcomed this weekend alone, I can't blame you because it's a great color choice... it was my first preference but I ended up getting white:unsure:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome... I believe you are the third granite crystal metallic that I welcomed this weekend alone, I can't blame you because it's a great color choice... it was my first preference but I ended up getting white:unsure:
We almost bought granite but she preferred the ivory. Either color is quite nice.

You should have good service with the RAM towing a boat. Its a very capable drivetrain, albeit thirsty!

Users who are viewing this thread