5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM

Dres79

Reaction score
I just purchased my first RAM after 15 yrs of Chevy.
Only 200 miles in but really liking the truck. Can’t beleive the options it came with for the price. Great ride. Little confused on the air ride suspension. Doesn’t stay full height at speed. I would imagine when off-roading you’d want to top clearance no matter the speed your going. I really haven’t had time to go in the radio and play with the settings so maybe something in there to change.
The **** pic is from the dealer the first day I test drove it. I’ll have to get new ones once this damn weather goes above freezing.

Attachments

• E7667947-A7A2-4E5B-A89E-C45D48E94E43.jpeg
    E7667947-A7A2-4E5B-A89E-C45D48E94E43.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to 5thGenRams forum! Glad to have you with us! Nice truck!

U

User_7869

I just purchased my first RAM after 15 yrs of Chevy.
Only 200 miles in but really liking the truck. Can’t beleive the options it came with for the price. Great ride. Little confused on the air ride suspension. Doesn’t stay full height at speed. I would imagine when off-roading you’d want to top clearance no matter the speed your going. I really haven’t had time to go in the radio and play with the settings so maybe something in there to change.
The **** pic is from the dealer the first day I test drove it. I’ll have to get new ones once this **** weather goes above freezing.

Looks great! I love the white/black contrast. You'll have fun with it. It's my understanding that, at speed, the truck is supposed to lower itself for aerodynamics.

Dres79

Reaction score
Thanks all. Definitely loving the truck. 450 miles so far and at least I have seen fuel gains. Living in Delaware with all the low temps this past week and the snow we received the truck really drove well and got me through it all no problems. Just really wish it would stay at the highest ride setting all time. .05 inch drop isn’t really doing much in savings these days :).

I did just learn about the pedal commander so that’ll be The first mode closely followed by the wireless charging mat (still can’t beleive this is not an option for Rebel owners).

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey, we are trying to get a Tri-State meet going. Hopefully withenough folks we can make this happen real soon.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the new ride. Glad to have you aboard

Users who are viewing this thread