5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ram!

frybel

Reaction score
Hey peeps! Been eyeballing Rams for about 5 years, finally pulled the trigger on a Rebel last week. Spent my 20’s and 30’s modding VWs...now I need some towing power, but the mod bug won’t die. Can’t wait to get to work on this bad mama!

Attachments

• 4669689A-745B-4F48-B467-6D20F634E549.jpeg
    4669689A-745B-4F48-B467-6D20F634E549.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 49

Seadweller23

Reaction score
I really like the look of your Rebel. Just had the thrill of purchasing my first RAM a few weeks ago. Congrats and welcome!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey peeps! Been eyeballing Rams for about 5 years, finally pulled the trigger on a Rebel last week. Spent my 20’s and 30’s modding VWs...now I need some towing power, but the mod bug won’t die. Can’t wait to get to work on this bad mama!
Sweet looking Rebel. Welcome to the forum!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

frybel

Reaction score
Sweet looking Rebel. Welcome to the forum!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.
Thanks Nerobit! Got the sig updated.

frybel

Reaction score
I really like the look of your Rebel. Just had the thrill of purchasing my first RAM a few weeks ago. Congrats and welcome!
Thanks Seadweller! I saw in your sig you replaced the factory dash speakers. Can you notice a big improvement? I want to replace all 4 6x9s in the doors and the 3 1/2 dash speakers. I think the stock system is okay, but want some better clarity.

Seadweller23

Reaction score
Great question. I love the sound of the JL's. It makes a big difference just doing the dash speakers. Make sure you also install 600 MHz Bass Blockers (Crutchfield does a nice job on these, and gives you the Metra cable also). I will likely do JL 5.25 in the doors next. The Dash speakers make such a difference, not sure the doors will be that much better. We will see.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Try for that $250 rebate, google “Bonus Drive”, don’t have to be an Allstate customer but do need a non-fca vehicle already licensed/registered in the family to qualify. Takes 6-8 weeks to get the check, many here have.

frybel

Reaction score
Try for that $250 rebate, google “Bonus Drive”, don’t have to be an Allstate customer but do need a non-fca vehicle already licensed/registered in the family to qualify. Takes 6-8 weeks to get the check, many here have.
Awesome advice! Just filled out the form online. THANKS!! And thank you to everyone else for the warm welcomes. This site has a ton of valuable info, and I've barely begun scratching the surface!

Users who are viewing this thread