5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM White Pig build thread!

Crashmymax

Reaction score
am i the only one that likes the hood just white? i have had issues with decals cracking and needing to be removed more than once it's a PIA. my camaro had the stripes painted on then cleared. they were buried in the clear and wet sanded i did like that.
My wife hates the skull!!!

Crashmymax

Reaction score
I wish I had more time this could be installed in a long day or weekend for sure! I have kids activities every weekend for the rest of my life. So an hour here and there is all I get. I think I'll have it wrapped up by the end of next weekend hopefully.

Crashmymax

Reaction score
To change my earlier comment you need at least half a day to remove old, gap new and install new spark plugs! 😬
Wouldn't be so bad but on the drivers side the brake booster really slows you down. Made good progress with the little time I had today.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I had more time this could be installed in a long day or weekend for sure! I have kids activities every weekend for the rest of my life. So an hour here and there is all I get. I think I'll have it wrapped up by the end of next weekend hopefully.
Amen man! Can you imagine a world where you just focused on something & finished it out? What could be accomplished if you could focus on something for more than 45 minutes without someone crying, bleeding, yelling, or being late for something - usually a combination of those things.

Crashmymax

Reaction score
Amen man! Can you imagine a world where you just focused on something & finished it out? What could be accomplished if you could focus on something for more than 45 minutes without someone crying, bleeding, yelling, or being late for something - usually a combination of those things.
Haha you said it. My kids are getting older but I have 5 8,10,12,14, and 16. Time is very limited! I shouldn't complain I did manage to get a supercharger for my truck! Took some convincing and I have to sell my TJ.

Crashmymax

Reaction score
This whipple is insanely quiet! Figured there would be a little more whine. No WOT yet going to put some miles on it first. Don't like the fact I don't have a wide band but I'll log with hpt and make sure fueling is good before I get to crazy with it. I'll post some videos once I start pushing it.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This whipple is insanely quiet! Figured there would be a little more whine. No WOT yet going to put some miles on it first. Don't like the fact I don't have a wide band but I'll log with hpt and make sure fueling is good before I get to crazy with it. I'll post some videos once I start pushing it.
Looking forward to your vids.

Users who are viewing this thread