5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ram Owned*2021 Limited

2021ramlimited

Reaction score
I have had the truck just over two weeks and love it so far, except the fuel economy, but I didn't buy it for that. I bought it for the looks. Driven Fords my whole life, but I wanted the top model with a blacked out package, RAM was the only one to offer that, so here I am. I tinted the windows, added the eye brow, and debadged it. It is loaded and I love it so far. Truth be told my two sons have put more miles on it than I have!! So what about the crappy fuel economy? I purchased from a smaller dealer south of the KC metro, no BS and dealt right with the owner. Loved it.

Attachments

• 20201204_152049.jpg
    20201204_152049.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20201208_175817.jpg
    20201208_175817.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 33

krabalais

Reaction score
Agreed! Just picked up the same truck and thought the same. I've put 500 miles on it, have had it for a about 2 weeks now and it's showing 13.9 mpg currently. I LOVE it though! Best truck I've had. Coming from 1794 Tundra to this was a HUGE step up. Looking to mod mine so open can't wait to get some inspiration here!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have had the truck just over two weeks and love it so far, except the fuel economy, but I didn't buy it for that. I bought it for the looks. Driven Fords my whole life, but I wanted the top model with a blacked out package, RAM was the only one to offer that, so here I am. I tinted the windows, added the eye brow, and debadged it. It is loaded and I love it so far. Truth be told my two sons have put more miles on it than I have!! So what about the crappy fuel economy? I purchased from a smaller dealer south of the KC metro, no BS and dealt right with the owner. Loved it.
Best of luck. Fuel economy is better than my 2001 (16 hwy window sticker) and has an additional 165 hp. My sons can drive my Ram but pass. I think it is a combination of the additional size, newness and they know my attachment/feelings towards the new "rig". Hard to believe a small dealer exists after Chrysler did the down sizing years ago. My 2001 Dodge 1500 SLT was bought from a small dealership, closed the deal with the owner, who had inherited from his dad. World of difference from 2000 and 2018 purchase years.

How old are your sons? That is a nice vehicle to drive around in at any age, but particularly at the "young years".

Users who are viewing this thread