5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ram. Greetings from the Texas Hill Country

falconer

Reaction score
This is my first Ram, a 2019 4x2, after having owned a Tundra, Chevy, and my most recent disaster...a 2015 F150. After having the engine replaced in the last one, still under warranty, my roof paint started peeling. Ford claimed it was "normal wear-and-tear". I'm done with them.

The Tundra and Chevy were good trucks, but the new ones are butt-ugly. So I pulled the trigger on my Laramie Sport last month. The dealer was a bit stubborn on my price, but after five days of negotiations in person and over the phone, they met what I was willing to pay.

I've got 1200 miles on it already, and have enjoyed nearly everything about this truck. I'm very pleased with my purchase, and have learned much about it right here as opposed to the owner's manual which could use a bit more info in some areas.

Here's my baby before I drove her off the lot:

laramie1.jpg

Last edited:

Davidmurphy02

Reaction score
Great looking truck....but then I am partial to white! Maybe we'll pass each other on the road sometime, I live in Austin. We are in Seattle right now, our second trip here since we bought the truck last July. 11,000 smooth, wonderful trouble free miles and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread