5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ram, First Brand New Truck

brian1684

Reaction score
Drove this 21 Ram 1500 BIghorn BTS edition off the lot Saturday morning. Had plans to go test drive several trucks, but this one was the one I had my eye on in particular. Was just waiting on it to show up at the dealer. Had plans to test drive one similar to it at a different dealer, but it didn't have all the features I was looking for, so that is all it was gonna be, a test drive. Got the text Friday evening that this had arrived, so changed my plans and went there to check it out as there were several other interested parties. Well needless to say I didn't make it to any other test drives. Soon as I seen this truck in person and drove it, I knew with out a doubt it was the truck I wanted. My previous truck was an 01 F150 that I bought in 04 with 30,000 miles on it and I drove it until it could be driven no more when it finally bit the dust last summer. Been driving my dads old beat up Dakota for the last year just waiting for the right time to buy myself something. My wife was very supportive of the decision to go with a brand new truck and even pulled a little out of her personal savings for the down payment. Hate having a truck payment again, but so damn happy with the truck....
ram 1.jpg ram 2.jpg

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's how it sucks you in...the test drive! Congrats on the new truck and welcome

BradS

Reaction score
Congratulations. I just got a new Ram myself and am loving it. I traded in my 2005 Nissan Titan with 214,000 miles. I loved that truck but I’m loving the Ram more.

KCViper

Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome! I'm in the same boat as you.....first Ram and first ordered vehicle! Enjoy!

brian1684

Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome! I'm in the same boat as you.....first Ram and first ordered vehicle! Enjoy!
This is pretty much like I ordered it, the only thing I kind of wish it had is adaptive cruise/lane keeper and proximity unlock(don't think it is offered with the BTS editions though)

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Great looking truck, the payment is worth seeing it in the driveway and hearing it bark when you hit the remote start. I love my commute now.

Users who are viewing this thread