5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM: 2020 1500 Limited Crew Cab

vidot17

Reaction score
Bought a new 4x4 Classic in TX and moved to KS. Honestly, I'm surprised I choose RAM; I was hard set on a F-150 Platinum but decided to test drive a RAM. Glad I did! Love the redesigned interior and center console. Smooth ride and upgrades; especially the RAM Air Suspension! My wife is a big fan, too! I look forward to upgrades and modding my RAM. First, I want to start with a cold air intake: AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake with Pro 5R Oiled Filter; Black.

Also, I wish there wasn't so much chrome on the Limited, so I'll be working to blacken everything.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wait buying a 4x4 Classic Ram forced you to move from Texas lol. Just kidding but I am confused by what you’ve written. Based upon the photo you have a Limited and they don’t make Classics in Limited versions. :)

vidot17

Reaction score
Wait buying a 4x4 Classic Ram forced you to move from Texas lol. Just kidding but I am confused by what you’ve written. Based upon the photo you have a Limited and they don’t make Classics in Limited versions. :)

Indeed, I meant Limited. I love the classic look because the new version has too much chrome but i went with new model

JSal83

Reaction score
Just bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab 5.7 Hemi 3 weeks ago. I was the same way never even thought about purchasing a RAM was only interested in Chevy and GMC but the prices are ridiculous now and I’m not a fan of the new Chevy body style. RAM was offering up to 11k in discounts checked them out and fell in love with the Hemi. Slapped some 18x9 Fuel Rebel wheels on with Toyo OC M/T 33” Tires, 2.5” Pro Comp Leveling Kit and K&N cool air intake. Couldn’t be happier best purchase I’ve made. Looking to add Flowmaster Outlaw Direct Fit Muffler and JMS Pedalmax in the next few weeks.

mikehoff0341

Reaction score
no, do i need to? and for what?
Check out this website to see what Chrysler has to offer;

But the best place to buy it is from a dealer in Manhattan, Kansas. No one can beat his prices. I got 7 years / 125,000 miles with $100 deductible for $2,395.

Clay Robbins
785-537-0357
image001.png

Granthol

Reaction score
Damn, I got 7 years 70,000 miles for $795, includes regular maintenance for that time, which paid for it honestly . Either way, Congrats, and welcome to all.

Users who are viewing this thread