5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First post here- my ivory tri coat

Foster432

Reaction score
I haven’t noticed the paint on mine but I will do a better check the next bit of sunlight we get around here. Picked this truck up Saturday and so far, so good. I have the 12” screen and I’m still working out all the features but it sure looks great. 3.92 gears really gets it moving quick.

Attachments

• A0F8DBCA-C894-4FA5-9BDB-20857ECCBDA2.jpeg
    A0F8DBCA-C894-4FA5-9BDB-20857ECCBDA2.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 100

Jagtyson

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, but if you have a straight on side view or even a bit more angle that shows the bed it would help. From this picture the bed does seem white compared with the cab. Side view would help make sure. Go back to the original thread you saw us all under and do a reply to the post with your pictures. When you posted a thread you created a completly new stand alone topic. Probably not what you intended. I have not seen a tricoat white truck yet on any of the postings that Chrysler didn't make consistently bad. Bed match is horrible.

Bottom line is, if you are happy with it that is all that matters. If you are not happy with it then we'll work together to get it right. David

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/