5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First post. First mod.

Hemiram21

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for letting me in the group.
2021 1500 longhorn night edition
5.7 etorque 4x4
I used to have an awd hemi charger
So fuel mileage wasn't a shock lol

First mod. Westin 4in boards
Easy to install. Took 1 16 Oz beer
Factory bolts. Should of had them to start with.
Maybe this wknd I'll do the magnaflo suitcase muffler. Hemis shouldn't sound like prius
Am pleased with the bridgestone duellers

Happy early fourth of July

Attachments

• 20210630_180741.jpg
    20210630_180741.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20210630_180724.jpg
    20210630_180724.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 50

Hemiram21

Reaction score
Thanks. Looking forward to playing with my new toy. You've got a list of **** you've done
I'll get there

deese

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice choice on the steps. I had those same bars only in 5” on my previous Ram. Liked them a lot. Plus they have a nice warranty on the finish. Mine started to bubble through the powder coating after a year and they replaced no questions asked.

JP_Night18

Reaction score
Did you use the discount code they have for the holiday? I think it's good for 25% off
i sure did! lol came down to 160. I was considering mishimoto can for $200 plus tax and shipping. but this sale won me over. satin color with braided hose at $160 total.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
your sig - BT catch can? billet tech? I just ordered mines yesterday for my ram!
Yes, Billet Technology. I actually had this one on a Challenger that I sold earlier this year, and it works perfectly on my Ram. What color CC did you get?

JP_Night18

Reaction score
Yes, Billet Technology. I actually had this one on a Challenger that I sold earlier this year, and it works perfectly on my Ram. What color CC did you get?
satin finish. i didn't want to wait months for a color one. But its fine because I'm saving up for the mopar intake ,so itl'll match perfectly with the M plate it has. Thinking of getting more small parts same color as well.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
satin finish. i didn't want to wait months for a color one. But its fine because I'm saving up for the mopar intake ,so itl'll match perfectly with the M plate it has. Thinking of getting more small parts same color as well.
As in one of the BT engine bay kits? Those are nice. I keep thinking I will order something, I just haven't decided between black or an accent color.

Users who are viewing this thread