5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Look at 2025 Limited Night Edition

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
Good looking truck! I’m confused because I thought Limiteds come with Ramboxes and they couldn't be deleted! Maybe because this is a pre-production model or maybe eventually you’ll be able to get them without. I’m not seeing things, this is the shorter 5’7” bed, yeah?

cliffsta

Reaction score
Ramboxes aren’t standard on 2024 and previous limited trucks. Don’t know enough about the new 2025 ones to give any input.

dajogejr

Reaction score
You may be thinking about Tungsten trim. I **believe** Ram Boxes are standard on Tungsten.

PT1911

Reaction score
The articles I have read so far say the Ramboxes are standard on the Tungsten but optional on all other trims.

dcchris311

Reaction score
So you are saying you cannot get a 2025 Limited with 5'7" box and NO Ramboxes? If so, that's a big miss in my opinion.
According the marketing brochure for the 2025MY, you cannot get it with the boxes. I totally agree, I don't like that their force feeding you these RB.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Good looking truck! I’m confused because I thought Limiteds come with Ramboxes and they couldn't be deleted! Maybe because this is a pre-production model or maybe eventually you’ll be able to get them without. I’m not seeing things, this is the shorter 5’7” bed, yeah?

the one in the write up has a 6'4" bed on it. No ram boxes. that's what I ordered minus the blackout option and painted bumpers. I am old school.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
So you are saying you cannot get a 2025 Limited with 5'7" box and NO Ramboxes? If so, that's a big miss in my opinion.
agree i wanted the 5'7" bed but opted for the 6'4" because I did not want ram boxes period. it almost killed the deal before I realized the longer bed didnt have them standard. Ram should have offered a delete option for Ram boxes on the 5'7" beds.

tyresmoker

Reaction score
agree i wanted the 5'7" bed but opted for the 6'4" because I did not want ram boxes period. it almost killed the deal before I realized the longer bed didnt have them standard. Ram should have offered a delete option for Ram boxes on the 5'7" beds.
If you read the dealer sheets that were posted, they indicate three separate models....Limited w/5.5' bed, Limited with 6'4" bed and the Tungsten with the 5'5" bed..The two models with the shorter bed list the Rambox as standard. Good friend of mine owns the local Ram dealer, he confirmed it with his rep as well. I think there will be many (including me) hoping for a "delete" override, as it is an absolute deal breaker as far as I am concerned.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
If you read the dealer sheets that were posted, they indicate three separate models....Limited w/5.5' bed, Limited with 6'4" bed and the Tungsten with the 5'5" bed..The two models with the shorter bed list the Rambox as standard. Good friend of mine owns the local Ram dealer, he confirmed it with his rep as well. I think there will be many (including me) hoping for a "delete" override, as it is an absolute deal breaker as far as I am concerned.
yep, As I stated I almost walked away from the Ram completely because of the ram boxes being standard on the short bed. Then My salesman showed me his big horn crew with the 6'4 bed without ram boxes and said I could get that bed on the 25 limited with no Ram boxes. I hadn't looked at that bed on the truck before honestly as I always get the short bed on my chevys, but I actually thought the longer bed 9" is all total looked better on the crew cab Ram. the truck looks more proportionally balanced to me. and it will still fit in the garage once I move some stuff around. it was a challenge figuring this truck out for me as I haven't had anything but chevys for 25 years. Hoping I made the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread