5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Full Size Truck

oceanviewer

Reaction score
Traded in my 2017 Tacoma for the 2019 Ram Laramie 5.7. After upgrading my trailer to a bigger unit I definitely needed a bigger truck. One thing leads to another. So far I love this vehicle. But I am still learning the features on this ride and it takes a while. Admittedly the forum has already helped with a few quirky issues. I am looking forward to being part of the forum.

Attachments

• 7975764C-B2CF-4B96-90B0-FBD83CF56FC3.jpeg
    7975764C-B2CF-4B96-90B0-FBD83CF56FC3.jpeg
    935.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Traded in my 2017 Tacoma for the 2019 Ram Laramie 5.7. After upgrading my trailer to a bigg er unit I definitely needed a bigger truck. One thing leads to another. So far I love this vehicle. But I am still learning the features on this ride and it takes a while. Admittedly the forum has already helped with a few quirky issues. I am looking forward to being part of the forum.
Welcome. You'll eventually get the features down. It is overwhelming at first. Lots of electronics.

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
Hey, i joined Nov 30 after a Nov 23 purchase. Was sitting in the tint lobby place and figured i'd get in here and chat.

And its my first full sizer too. Welcome to the club.

DeanKing

Reaction score
Hey, i joined Nov 30 after a Nov 23 purchase. Was sitting in the tint lobby place and figured i'd get in here and chat.

And its my first full sizer too. Welcome to the club.
I joined 2 months before my truck came in. I read the entire manual twice. I just learned something new a week ago from this forum.

kbUSMC2012

Reaction score
Congrats brother. Also coming from a 2017 Tacoma. Just needed more space and comfort. Wasn’t interested in the Tundra or the Tundra markup.

Users who are viewing this thread