5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Dodge Ram and pickup owner

Reaction score
Been wanting to get a pickup for a while and finally decided to get the new 2021 Ram sport. Just a bit confused and newbie, but my truck is white with all black grill and emblems. Would that make it a night edition? The rims are the stock sport rims.

Attachments

• F2CB645B-3272-454D-A909-22AC8275BEC1.jpeg
    F2CB645B-3272-454D-A909-22AC8275BEC1.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 19

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . Is it a Sport or a Laramie with the Sport package ? If it’s the latter then I’d say yes it’s the night edition .

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . Is it a Sport or a Laramie with the Sport package ? If it’s the latter then I’d say yes it’s the night edition .
Thanks, it’s a sport model. Its got all the options except for the comfort which includes memory seating, wireless charging, assisted tailgate, and rear passenger seat heating.

Sam_The_RAM_Man

Reaction score
From the photo you posted, it appears that you have a 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Night Edition. On Laramie Sport models, you would not receive black exterior badging like the photo shows. Attached to this response is the wheel that comes with the Night Edition as well as the Night Edition Package option list. If you can provide the last 8 of your VIN, I can post your window sticker breaking down your equipment.

Attachments

• Night Edition Wheels.jpg
    Night Edition Wheels.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Night Edition Package.PNG
    Night Edition Package.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/