5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Dodge - 2020 Lonestar Night Edition

Drakeprimeone

Reaction score
Hello all,

First time Dodge owner here. I originally wanted to give my Chevy Colorado some my upgrades when my wife says "Why don't you just get a new truck with the things you want?"

Needless to say I took that as a green light! Never owned a Dodge before but all my research said this is the way to go. 2020 Ram 1500 Lonestar Night Edition. Couldn't be happier.

I managed to find the divider/ extender on the cheap and have the installation hardware coming in tomorrow from Mopar. Also have Bushwacker OE fender flares coming in from Ebay. Both thanks to informative threads here. 20200105_135514.jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You sir must have my wife lol as she always encourages me to drop money on whatever I want. Bravo and welcome to the forum.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Also when possible please list what all came with your truck in your signature. :)

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello all,

First time Dodge owner here. I originally wanted to give my Chevy Colorado some my upgrades when my wife says "Why don't you just get a new truck with the things you want?"

Needless to say I took that as a green light! Never owned a Dodge before but all my research said this is the way to go. 2020 Ram 1500 Lonestar Night Edition. Couldn't be happier.

I managed to find the divider/ extender on the cheap and have the installation hardware coming in tomorrow from Mopar. Also have Bushwacker OE fender flares coming in from Ebay. Both thanks to informative threads here. View attachment 43391
Now That is a keeper. The wife and the Ram.

burntomaro

Reaction score
Hello all,

I managed to find the divider/ extender on the cheap and have the installation hardware coming in tomorrow from Mopar. Also have Bushwacker OE fender flares coming in from Ebay. Both thanks to informative threads here. View attachment 43391

Love the Night Edition on Black. If it didnt get so hot here in Texas and we didnt live down a private dirt road, I would’ve gone with that color. Love my Billet Silver NE though. Picked her up on Thursday.

NightRam20

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Love the night edition Rams! Can't wait to see pics with the fender flares.

Drakeprimeone

Reaction score
Love the Night Edition on Black. If it didnt get so hot here in Texas and we didnt live down a private dirt road, I would’ve gone with that color. Love my Billet Silver NE though. Picked her up on Thursday.
Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread