5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Day Mistake

carbonhuntram

Reaction score
Turns out I bought a Laramie but settled for less than I wanted cause building one became a hassle. Live and learn. Now I think I will wait it out til this time next year and trade this in on a build. They can only get better! What I want is the following...33 gal. tank, hood delete on a appearance package, Level 2. I currently have the rest of what I want but already in one day wish I had those additions. Oh well I will drive this for a year and take a hit but at least I will get what I want in the end. Words to live by my fellow Ram brothers and sisters.

doug55579

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I was impatient and bought off the lot. I love the truck but there are some things that my F150 had that my new truck does not. Bigger gas tank, folding mirrors, and nav are the things that I miss the most. I also may get the the Rebel next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online