5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First check engine light. P1622

2021QCBH

Reaction score
Made it almost 57k miles without a check engine light. Only issues to date are CEL, grease leak from one CV joint, mount for the drivers side sun visor broke(already repaired).

Code found is P1622 (O2 sensor voltage code). Interwebs says it’s commonly associated with wetness. We’ve had a ton of rain the last week and it popped on after I ran through the car wash. My package includes underbody so I presume something got a little wet in a connector and caused a short. Cleared it since it’s not an emissions warranty item and will prevent remote start from working. Hasn’t come back on in 2 days now.

Did some investigating on cleaning and adding dielectric grease to the plugs but they are way up inside the trans tunnel so the exhaust will need to be full cooled down before I can stick my arms up inside. Plan to clean and grease all 4 connectors this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread