5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First American Car, First Brand New Car, First Truck, lots of firsts.

ddang66224

Reaction score
Hi everyone - 2020 has been a heck of a year. As the title states, this is my first American car purchased. First time I have bought a brand new car, and first truck owned. All of this be because of a first RV.

Was definitely hesitant at first when the wife suggested a truck, as the last time I was in a truck was dad's 1997 Silverado. Man have trucks come a long ways. I have bought 1-2 years used german or British for the past 15 years. Traded in a Range Rover and Porsche Cayenne GTS for a still new on the lot 2019 Longhorn fully loaded with everything we wanted. Only thing I wish it had was body colored bumpers.

So far have not been disappointed besides when I try to take round abouts like I did in the Cayenne GTS.

Looking forward to reading and learning more from this community.

2019 Longhorn, Black, Protection Package, 3.92, Anti-Spin, Air Suspension, 33 Gallon Tank, Level 1, Advanced Safety, Rambox, Trailer Brake

Users who are viewing this thread