5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firestone MT2

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
I got a shop near me selling the Firestone MT2 in a 37x13.5r22 for $300 a tire, ridiculous deal for that tire in that size.....anyone on here with any real world experience with it? Just how loud are these suckers on the HW? Any input would be great!! Thank you....

Zoompastu

Reaction score
They’re relatively light weight for their class and one of the guys on TFL if you’re familiar with that YouTube series says it’s his favorite mud terrain

Last edited:

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Thanks! I keep seeing positive YouTube vids about them, but all the “pro” review sites mention the noise.

Zoompastu

Reaction score
Mud tires naturally will have a fair amount of noise. Some of the quietest MTs are Milestar Patagonia MT, Maxxis RAZR, BFG KM3, Mickey Thompson Baja MTZP3 and Yokohama G003.

Especially if you’re looking at 37‘s tire weight is a huge issue… Truly look at the Patagonia‘s. They’re very inexpensive but extremely high-quality and 37‘s weigh about as much as 35s. Jeep people love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online