5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefighters and construction guys.

mattz71

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm sure there's other volunteer firefighter and construction guys on her here. I'm looking to purchase these green drill in strobes. I'm wondering if anyone has done this before? Also if there is room in the headlight and fog light housings for a nice clean and stealth install. Specifically the high beam part of the headlight. I don't want to sacrifice normal running light output or cast weird shadows as a result. I'm sick of the suction cup light always falling of the windshield. I'm aware of the Tazer, unfortunately in our jurisdiction we can only run green strobes. The diode dynamics retrofit would be sweet but I swore to myself that I would never split headlights again! I have a Canadian sport with the LED headlights. Thanks for your service and input.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-234119.png
    Screenshot_20200509-234119.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 65

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I would suggest to get something from one of the name brand ones, I know they will be a little more expensive but you will notice the difference. I have lights from both STL and LEDEquipped. I currently run a dash light and never had it fall off the window, had it in my 2014 Outdoorsman for 5 years and it never moved.

Users who are viewing this thread