5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finish this sentence: "If I had it all to do over again with my Ram 1500, I would _______________."

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily unhappy with my truck though it has some issues. But I'd maybe go ED or get a 2500 instead.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAMBOX, split tailgate

The one thing I could not find on any lots nears me with the color and all the options I wanted

Last edited:

bigoldthor

Reaction score
...have gotten one with the 12" Uconnect screen, sunroof, spray-in bedliner, bed lighting group, and the multi-function tailgate. I think.

Last edited:

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
only extra thing that would make my truck perfect would be the split tailgate, but I did get 18k off during last Junes big sale. Otherwise, very happy with the trim and options I got

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
get the Patriot Blue, the Level 1 group, and the Black interior instead of Indigo Frost.
nice!...that's what I have...feel warm and fuzzy about my choice now, thank you sir! lol

ProdigyDude

Reaction score
If I had to do it all over again with my Ram 1500, I would not purchase it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbest

Reaction score
maybe get the sunroof...I convinced myself living in Arizona I did not want the pano sunroof, somedays I wish I had it...but then again summer is not here yet, so when its 110 out, I may be happy with my choice to skip the pano.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd have left off the 20" wheel package. $1,595 is way too much of an upcharge for flimsy 32" class tires on wheels that have a plastic cover glued to them.

I could easily go to a Discount Tire and buy a quality set of aftermarket wheels and wrap them in any A/T or M/T tire I want for $1,595. Sigh...

Oh well. What's done is done!

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
I would have never put myself through this "RAM HELL" ordering process and just kept the one I have right now. I may end up doing that anyway because the truck I ordered (I call it a unicorn now) is trapped in CSX Railway jail and has been for 2 weeks. I would have just waited until I found what I wanted on a lot.

kilcher

Reaction score
I bought mine used and had to stay around $32k so I couldn't really pick and choose what I wanted. I'm very happy with what I ended up with so nothing I'd "do over." Got a 2019 w/ 11,000 miles - crew cab, V8, 4x4, and level 2 package. I think the only things I'd like to have that I don't have are the LED package and skid plates.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
get the Patriot Blue, the Level 1 group, and the Black interior instead of Indigo Frost.

Curious on the interior issues.

I've had mine for 4 months now and love every aspect. 33 gallon tank is the only option I would have liked to have. The protection group I did not really care about but feel it might be nice to have but also adds weight I am sure.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I ordered mine. So it has everything available I wanted, and nothing I don't. But the only thing I think about once in a while is the sunroof. Might be nice to have., but might be a pain if it has issues later on. We never use the one in the wife's car.

I would definitely consider wireless charging, ventilated memory seats, memory mirrors, and heated rear seats if they were available for the Rebel. Obviously not deal breakers. Love my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread