5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding specific features

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
What are you guys using to find specific features and models? I’ve tried building one on the ram site, then checking find inventory. But I find the results pretty generic. I’m looking for a Rebel with air suspension, black or granite, towing controller but not the package with manual mirrors, 12” display etc... I find that I have to go to each dealer and review all of their inventory manually.

Seems like there’s gotta be a way to find the vehicles that match features within 200 miles.

Capt Joe

Reaction score
I used CarGurus.Com then went to every dealers website within 200 miles.... I live just north of Philadelphia PA, and found my Ram down near Baltimore... Be patient and determined... You'll find it!

79 300

Reaction score
After using the Ram trucks website build and price and locator, spending hours on cars.com, and searching dealer websites for several months, I finally decided to order what I wanted. Sometimes that is the only way to get exactly what you are looking for. An added plus is you get your name on the window sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread