5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All the things that have been said about the 5th Gen...the most true thing is these are nicer than luxury cars.

Congrats on the truck. Looks great. Thanks for updating your signature also.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Congrats Rich, I'll catch up with ya next year for that adult beverage when I head home. Shes a beauty!

noanoa

Reaction score
very nice. don't see a lot of the silver. this is the color i ordered. I ordered a limited. hopefully i receive it in a month. congrats(y)

MattF

Reaction score
I love it and especially the chrome mirrors !! I had a silver Audi S4 Avant and it had chrome mirrors - thinking those would look good on my silver Sport

Matt

DeanKing

Reaction score
Those are some sweet wheels. First thing that my eye went to.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Isn't child birth wonderful!! Congrats and good luck. I alwasys liked silver had it on my 2011. An easy color to maintain and always looks good.

RichRios

Reaction score
Isn't child birth wonderful!! Congrats and good luck. I alwasys liked silver had it on my 2011. An easy color to maintain and always looks good.
I agree totally
3rd car I’ve gotten in silver and it’s the best all around. And with all the chrome that comes with the limited that I wasn’t crazy about at first. But the silver blends it all in nicely.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Billet Silver is the best complimentary color to the chrome, couldn't agree more. If the Rebel had chrome, which I'm glad it doesn't, but if it did, I would've gone Billet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/