5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Took Delivery of my 2021 Rebel

CaliRebel

Reaction score
So last Friday my 2021 Rebel came in. I had ordered it in early October at Central Valley CJDR. I got it pretty much fully loaded, it's got everything I wanted. I opted for the 5.7 Hemi without the e-torque, I didn't like the start/stop feature they had.
Coming from my 2010 Wrangler, I wanted a new daily that would have the comfort, power, and just overall amenities that my Jeep didn't offer. Let me tell you... I was definitely overwhelmed with the Ram lol. It had features in it that I didn't even know it was going to come with! After driving it for a week, I was wondering to myself why the hell didn't I make the switch sooner! But i'm glad I did wait a little longer because the 2021 technology package is awesome!
I haven't made up my mind if I want to do a lift & tires or not. I don't want to sacrifice any ride quality. My lifted Jeep felt like I was driving a refrigerator on wheels.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.34.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.34.47 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 256
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.35.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.35.08 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 251

Zeeya

Reaction score
So last Friday my 2021 Rebel came in. I had ordered it in early October at Central Valley CJDR. I got it pretty much fully loaded, it's got everything I wanted. I opted for the 5.7 Hemi without the e-torque, I didn't like the start/stop feature they had.
Coming from my 2010 Wrangler, I wanted a new daily that would have the comfort, power, and just overall amenities that my Jeep didn't offer. Let me tell you... I was definitely overwhelmed with the Ram lol. It had features in it that I didn't even know it was going to come with! After driving it for a week, I was wondering to myself why the hell didn't I make the switch sooner! But i'm glad I did wait a little longer because the 2021 technology package is awesome!
I haven't made up my mind if I want to do a lift & tires or not. I don't want to sacrifice any ride quality. My lifted Jeep felt like I was driving a refrigerator on wheels.
Very nice!! Looks like it has the level kit on it already, compared to the nosedive on my 19

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Congratulations, I like your style. But really considering selling mine to get a 2500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Congratulations, I like your style. But really considering selling mine to get a 2500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost sold on the 2500 Power Wagon but I hated that it came with a front bench seat 🤮
However, I noticed the 75th Anniversary Edition comes with a center console...after I took delivery of my Rebel LOL

Users who are viewing this thread