5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally out of the ‘Hurry up n wait’ club….

blankcanvas

Reaction score
I was concerned about them installing the lift but they did a pretty decent job...except for one little detail. They forgot to grease the ball joints. It's a good thing I double checked their work.

Wheels and tires were in short supply 2 months ago. Hopefully it's better for you now.
luckily you caught it! I definitely have trust issues when it comes to letting folks work on my trucks

So far not having any issues finding what I want just struggling to fight that logic… knowing I should wait till I have the lift on… I like the wheels personally just need some black lug nuts haha first world problems

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
luckily you caught it! I definitely have trust issues when it comes to letting folks work on my trucks

So far not having any issues finding what I want just struggling to fight that logic… knowing I should wait till I have the lift on… I like the wheels personally just need some black lug nuts haha first world problems
Yes, don't install the lift with those tires. You think it looks silly now? :p Be careful with your selection of black lug nuts. There are quite a few that will rust up after the first winter.

blankcanvas

Reaction score
Yes, don't install the lift with those tires. You think it looks silly now? :p Be careful with your selection of black lug nuts. There are quite a few that will rust up after the first winter.
Ohh definitely wouldn’t I just think I should wait and put them on at the same time once the lift is on rather than tires now while lacking clearance no rubby rubby haha

Users who are viewing this thread