5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally in a new truck...

Mickey2020

Reaction score
I've had my 14 for a few years now, and have loved it. Today I took a HUGE plunge and traded up to the 2020 Limited with the black package. I couldn't be happier.... my wallet on the other hand... ow.

Still tho. I love this truck and I'm looking forward to getting the knowledge that's needed from the site.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck! My wallet is still hurting from my purchase, too. :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the forums, but watch out for all the great things you're going to want to buy - tonneau covers, lifts, rims, shocks, catch cans, air intakes, catback exhausts. I really need to stop coming here. ;)

Mickey2020

Reaction score
I'm thankful that the package I got literally has it all. The 22's, ramboxes, tonneau cover, 12 inch inside with the HK setup and again it's all blacked out already. NOW THO, I gotta do something about these crap tires, and def gonna need an exhaust.... ugh. You're right...

RumRam

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. This forum is costing me quite a bit of money! I'll look up some mods people have done, research the product, want the product and then buy the product. Dangerous place but lots of great information.

Megaman

Reaction score
Nice! I've seen the prices on those loaded Limited's (they all are pretty loaded) - and it's close to what I bought my Redeye for.....bet your wallet is still on fire!! -But you only live once right?

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. This forum is costing me quite a bit of money! I'll look up some mods people have done, research the product, want the product and then buy the product. Dangerous place but lots of great information.
I don't know if a truer statement has ever been made on this forum. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread