5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finally had a day off and pick up my new ram

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so i went and pick up my truck wednesday, heres a fews pics... when i arrived at the dealer ive ask them to change my tailights for the blackout ones (night editions) so i have my original brand new tailights for sale

i ordered, all the badge(curently chrome) in black, but still waiting on them

ordered the noice cancellation bypass adapter, still waiting, and soon i'll order the flowmaster resonator delet kit, so i will have my GT resonator for sale also..

2022ramavant1.jpg 2022ramarriere.jpg 2022ramavant2.jpg

Kumba1010

Reaction score
so i went and pick up my truck wednesday, heres a fews pics... when i arrived at the dealer ive ask them to change my tailights for the blackout ones (night editions) so i have my original brand new tailights for sale

i ordered, all the badge(curently chrome) in black, but still waiting on them

ordered the noice cancellation bypass adapter, still waiting, and soon i'll order the flowmaster resonator delet kit, so i will have my GT resonator for sale also..

View attachment 141108 View attachment 141109 View attachment 141110
Congratulations!...Nice truck

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, like the GTs. Are you planning on doing a full speaker system in your truck?

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, like the GTs. Are you planning on doing a full speaker system in your truck?

no not for the moment, i have the HK system, it has a little less bass then my last alpine in my 2014 but i still like it for now

the harness is mostly to hear more noice from exhaust, i'll try it and then decide what i prefer (with ou without it)

Users who are viewing this thread