5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got my Ram!

suli

Reaction score
After finally moving back from abroad and looking for an optioned truck I want for months, I finally found a new on lot 2019 in the color I really wanted... Blue Streak Pearl! Its a shame 2020 doesnt have that color option. The Laramie has the two tone silver, but I'm not sure how much I like that. I didn't wind up getting the ORP, but between the protection group and the limited slip rear with 3.92 gears, I'm more than happy with it. I wasn't sure I wanted to e-Torque engine... but I'm considerably impressed with it vs the regular 5.7 so far. I'll just cross my fingers on the reliability of the mini electric motor.

Suli-Ram.jpg

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After finally moving back from abroad and looking for an optioned truck I want for months, I finally found a new on lot 2019 in the color I really wanted... Blue Streak Pearl! Its a shame 2020 doesnt have that color option. The Laramie has the two tone silver, but I'm not sure how much I like that. I didn't wind up getting the ORP, but between the protection group and the limited slip rear with 3.92 gears, I'm more than happy with it. I wasn't sure I wanted to e-Torque engine... but I'm considerably impressed with it vs the regular 5.7 so far. I'll just cross my fingers on the reliability of the mini electric motor.

View attachment 60811
Good looking truck. Enjoy.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! Fwiw I love the etorque in my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread