5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got my Limited

Nova

Reaction score
So i ordered this limited back in June, and have been waiting since then due to the RamBox holdup. It finally arrived on 10/8 and I went to pick it up today!

Patriot Blue Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" Bed
Indigo Frost interior (forgot to take interior photos, i'll those later if i don't forget)
5.7 V8 Hemi E-torque
Level 1 Equipment Group
Body Color Bumper Group
Protection Group
33-Gallon Fuel Tank
Trailer Brake Control
And of course, the Ramboxes!

IMG_1718_small.JPG IMG_1721_small.JPG

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Sharp looking truck, love the color match bumpers. Best of Luck

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck, almost identical to one of the configurations I am waiting to order (waiting until 6'4" Ram Box is available).

What was your actual build date? Can you put it in your signature?

Those aren't stock Ram wheels are they? I don't recognize your from the Build & Price images.

Did you do anything on Ram's Build & Price website before you decided what to order? I'm scratching my head because I built both a Limited and a Laramie Longhorn online, as close to identically equipped as I can get them, yet the Longhorn costs $2,000 more than the Limited. I must be missing something someplace on Build & Price, but I have gone over it multiple times, same chassis, same powertrain, same air suspension, same packages, yet the Limited is $2,000 cheaper. I just can't figure out what I might be missing...

Nova

Reaction score
Beautiful truck, almost identical to one of the configurations I am waiting to order (waiting until 6'4" Ram Box is available).

What was your actual build date? Can you put it in your signature?

Those aren't stock Ram wheels are they? I don't recognize your from the Build & Price images.

Did you do anything on Ram's Build & Price website before you decided what to order? I'm scratching my head because I built both a Limited and a Laramie Longhorn online, as close to identically equipped as I can get them, yet the Longhorn costs $2,000 more than the Limited. I must be missing something someplace on Build & Price, but I have gone over it multiple times, same chassis, same powertrain, same air suspension, same packages, yet the Limited is $2,000 cheaper. I just can't figure out what I might be missing...
I’ll check the build date and update you once I get a chance, doing some traveling today. I was tracking it and it was completed around mid September. I’ll get the actual date from the door though when I can.

The wheels are actually stock limited, I didn’t get the 22 inch ones because I think these look better with the blue. The 22s look amazing with the black or grey colors though.

Not sure about the configurator though, it does get wonky sometimes. At one point it wouldn’t let you add level 1 equipment without adding the tow group (thus removing 360 cameras), which is completely wrong. I haven’t really looked into the longhorn that much to be able to help though.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’ve got my first choice truck if I had more patience. Gorgeous rig my friend!

Savagescott

Reaction score
So i ordered this limited back in June, and have been waiting since then due to the RamBox holdup. It finally arrived on 10/8 and I went to pick it up today!

Patriot Blue Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" Bed
Indigo Frost interior (forgot to take interior photos, i'll those later if i don't forget)
5.7 V8 Hemi E-torque
Level 1 Equipment Group
Body Color Bumper Group
Protection Group
33-Gallon Fuel Tank
Trailer Brake Control
And of course, the Ramboxes!

View attachment 6273 View attachment 6275
Sexy! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread