5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally bit the bullet

Big Horn 06

Reaction score
Today I finally joined the Gen 5 group and ordered a new 22 Limited Etorque 10th Anniversary 4x4. Said it'll be here in 3-4 months as nobody in the country had what I wanted. Will eventually add a Bedrug and a Snug Top Super Sport shell. This will be my 5th Dodge truck, having owned a 97 Dakota, 01 Dakota, 03 2500 Hemi and my current ride is a 06 2500 Cummins till the 22 comes in. Are there any areas to watch out for, mod for power/mpg and such? Looking forward to the new ride.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Today I finally joined the Gen 5 group and ordered a new 22 Limited Etorque 10th Anniversary 4x4. Said it'll be here in 3-4 months as nobody in the country had what I wanted. Will eventually add a Bedrug and a Snug Top Super Sport shell. This will be my 5th Dodge truck, having owned a 97 Dakota, 01 Dakota, 03 2500 Hemi and my current ride is a 06 2500 Cummins till the 22 comes in. Are there any areas to watch out for, mod for power/mpg and such? Looking forward to the new ride.
Welcome to the forum. If you’d like to add your order to the tracker, here’s a link to submit your info.
The tracker itself can be viewed here.
Daily updates on member builds are posted in this thread:

There’s a ton of info on this site for upgrades and mods, just depends on what you’re after. You’ve got some time to research, so get reading!

Big Horn 06

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you’d like to add your order to the tracker, here’s a link to submit your info.

There’s a ton of info on this site for upgrades and mods, just depends on what you’re after. You’ve got some time to research, so get reading!
I don't have a vin yet as I just placed the order on New Years Day but will for sure once I hear back from my dealer!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s gonna feel like a huge difference coming from a 06 2500 lol you’ll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big Horn 06

Reaction score

Got my vin yesterday and registered it, can't wait!

LilRebel

Reaction score
I don't have a vin yet as I just placed the order on New Years Day but will for sure once I hear back from my dealer!
Hello there! I am new to this site and someone posted on fb that we can come here to check progress. I just registered my vin…where do I go to view the process? This forum is a little confusing. I apologize if I’m not posting in the right area

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello there! I am new to this site and someone posted on fb that we can come here to check progress. I just registered my vin…where do I go to view the process? This forum is a little confusing. I apologize if I’m not posting in the right area
You can't really "view the process", except to the extent you get status updates from your dealer. There are some bits of information that the public can get, and those results are posted daily on this forum for registered VINs. It's probably best to read this thread first:

The daily updates are posted on this thread:

The tracking spreadsheet is here:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, I saw that you registered your VIN. Your truck was built on 1/19/22 (here's a link to the build sheet):

Looks like you're still waiting for a window sticker.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you!! What does the window sticker tell me? The date it will arrive at the dealer?
The window sticker (also known as a Monroney Sticker) is a legal requirement for all vehicles. It provides the high-level package details, EPA fuel consumption, MSRP pricing, etc. It won't give you any dates. But it does signify that the truck has been released from the plant (for shipping) and has been invoiced to the dealer.

LilRebel

Reaction score
The window sticker (also known as a Monroney Sticker) is a legal requirement for all vehicles. It provides the high-level package details, EPA fuel consumption, MSRP pricing, etc. It won't give you any dates. But it does signify that the truck has been released from the plant (for shipping) and has been invoiced to the dealer.
Thank you so much. You have been a huge help!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How often does the ram tracker sheet update?
Usually daily (by triple_B). As of right now, yesterday's build sheets are in it (and Monday's window stickers).

I assume you're anxiously awaiting notification of your window sticker. Watch for triple_B's nightly posts (usually around 9:30pm) on this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread